Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Whole Bunch More Projects...

Here are a whole bunch more projects that I finished before moving... 

The first is a canvas that I made for grandbaby #3 (mentioned in an earlier post). As it turned out, she decided to share my birthday!


I made the hedgehog fuzzy- you can kind of see that in this picture.


 The next project is an anniversary card and canvas that I made for my boyfriend for our 10-year dating anniversary.



I figured this canvas would look nice in his new man cave!

Shortly after our anniversary, it was Father's Day. A friend requested this card- can you guess what the present that went with it was??


(the saying here is actually a pocket to hold the money for the Playstation)

Another friend requested a canvas with her little one's footprints and a sweet saying. It was a challenge to paint a 1-year-old's feet and get good prints in the shape of a heart, but I think it turned out really well!



Finally, here are a few random cards. The first is a thank you card that I made for a family friend.


The next was made for someone who was leaving the company that my boyfriend works for.


And the last was a Father's Day card that I made to add to my 'for sale' stash.


That's it for this post, but I still have lots of projects to share, so I'll be posting again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment