Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More May Babies!

This month is a busy one for birthdays, so I have been hard at work making cards for people. The first was for my cousin, who just happened to be out here visiting from Saskatchewan for both of our birthdays...


The text in the background is recycled packaging that I saved, and I made the flower out of coffee filters (I dyed and stamped them). I think it's fun to come up with creative ways to re-use different materials on my cards...


The second birthday card was made for my friend's mom, who has a milestone birthday coming up later this week. She likes blue and ladybugs, so this is what I came up with...


This card went through many transformations while I was trying to decide on background paper, but in the end I decided that I liked the simple look best...


The last birthday card is not yet made, but it will be for my mom's friend's third grandbaby (a little girl, who was born on my birthday). We are just waiting to hear what her name is, then I will be making a card and a wall-art picture for her. I will post when they are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment